1. Holy Bible We believe that the Holy Bible was written by holy men divinely inspired and is God’s revelation of Himself to man. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, truth, without any mixture of error.
2. Holy Trinity We believe that there is one and only God. He is the creator, Redeemer, preserver, and ruler of the universe. The eternal triune God reveals himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being.
3. God the Father We believe that God the Father reigns with providential care over this universe, and His creatures. He is all powerful, all knowing, all loving, and all wise.
4. God the Son We believe that Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of Virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God and His substitutionary death on the cross made provision for the redemption of men from sin. He was raised from the dead with a glorified body appeared to His disciples. He ascends to heaven and is now exalted at the right hand of God where He is the one Mediator, fully God and fully man.
5. God the Holy Spirit We believe that the Holy Spirit is holy divine. He enables men to understand truth. He exalts Christ. He convicts men of sin, of righteousness, of judgment. He calls men to the Savior, and effects regeneration. He cultivates Character, and bestows the spiritual gifts. He enlightens and empowers the believer and the church in worship, evangelism, and service.
6. The Fall of Man We believe that man is the special creation of God, made in His own image. He created them male and female. In the beginning, man was innocent of sin and was endowed with freedom of choice. By his free choice man sinned against God and brought sin into the human race. Only the grace of God brings the man into His fellowship and enables man to fulfill the creative purpose of God.
7. Salvation We believe that salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, Who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer.
8. Second Coming We believe that God, in His own time and in His own way, will bring the world its appropriate end. According to His promise, Jesus Christ will return personally, and visibly in glory to the earth, the dead will be raised, Christ will judge all men in righteousness.